樹仁大學新聞與傳播學系網絡傳播研究中心執行長馬偉傑博士於有線電視節目《Sunday 有理講》(2017年2月19日，星期日，11:30-12:30) 中，分析行政長官競選人的 Facebook 專頁。
17/2/2017 – Effective Use of social Media in Policing Work
- Title: Utilizing social media: Mass communication gets personal, by Dr. Will Ma
- Date: 17/2/2017
- Time: 14:30 – 14:50
- Venue: Wanchai Police Headquarters
Photo with Mr. LO Wai-chung, Stephen, Commissioner of Police
- Photo with other guest speakers: (from right to left)
- Mr. KWAN Wing-cheung Osbert (Senior Manager – Corporate Relations, MTR Corporation Litd.);
- Mr. TAN Lok-wai Roy, Public Policy Outreach Manager APAC, Facebook;
- Mr. Jeff WU, Head of Trust & Safety – Asia Pacific, Facebook;
- Mr. Simon Kelly, Director Media & Public Affairs Group, Queensland Police Service;
- Mr. LO Wai-chung Stephen, Commissioner of Police;
- Mr. LIM Hock-lee Wilson, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Singapore Police Force;
- Mr. Michael P. McCarthy, Lieutenant Detective, Director, Office of Media Relations, Boston Police Department;
- Dr. Will W. K. Ma, CEO, Online Communication Research Centre, Department of Journalism & Communication, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
Date: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Time: 3:00 – 5:30pm
Venue: Room 201, Pico Tower, 66 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, HK
- Mr. Mark Chan（陳廼恆先生）- Group Managing Director, CMRS
- Dr. Will Ma（馬偉傑博士）- Associate Professor & Associate Head of Department of Journalism and Communication, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Mr. Lo Wing-hung（盧永雄先生）- Publisher / chief Curator, Bastille Post
- Mr. Ernest Chi（戚本業先生）- Executive Editor-in-Chief, HK01
BA (Hons) in Journalism and Mass Communication, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
The scholarship program offered awardees not only financial incentive but also providing us a valuable chance to meet a lot of outstanding global talents, especially Mr. Yanai who is the livelihood model realizing his big dream successfully.
I am lucky to be one of the ten awardees in the first Hong Kong UNIQLO Scholarship Program and have a great opportunity to meet with the other nine excellent leaders. Ten of us are coming from different faculties, such as Medical, Law, Business, Engineering and Journalism. They are academically and socially outstanding with humble and self-motivated personalities, as well as having an international vision. This motivated me to be a better person in terms of personality and personal ability.
The trip to Tokyo also broadened my horizon and surprised me that Fast Retailing is such an enormous international enterprise with sophisticated structure. People working in this big family have their own dream and keep growing with the corporation towards the same direction regardless of their nationality.
Finally, I want to express my sincere gratitude to UNIQLO, provoking me to think of my dream of future and furnishing me a treasurable opportunity to meet with the global talents, thank you so much!
新傳網 SY MediaLab Big Data [ SY MLBD ]
Purpose of the Project
Steps to collect data:
- Search SY MediaLab Big Data (SYMLBD) to download the app from App Store or Google Play;
- Register with your email;
- Get a code from SYMLBD reply email (check also Trash / Spam mailbox);
- Key in the code to start;
- Remember to turn on GPS;
- See what people are using, choose one from the eight application icons;
- If you want to change, press the icon again to remove it;
- Collect up to 5 data, press Next;
- Select Context from the list, click Submit; and
- You can see a note that the data is sent, you can start again for the next round.
- Collect data only if you do not disturb people;
- Data collection do not involve any personal identity to keep data anonymous;
- There would be auto check to remind you to turn on GPS, to inform you to download the latest version of the app, to notify if the data is sent;
- If you have an earlier version, you need to uninstall the old one first;
- The code is matched with your email. If you use the same email to register, you will always receive the same code.
- Multi-tasking: If a person texts and listens to music at the same time, we count this situation as ” texting” instead of “listening”;
- Watching video on social media: Count it as “social media” but not “watching video”.
- Realtime chart - http://www.symedialab.org.hk/symlbd/rt-chart.php
- Download raw data – will be available soon
- For enquiry about the project, please email at: email@example.com
How to cite: SY MediaLab (2016). SY MediaLab Big Data Project, Department of Journalism and Communication, Hong Kong Shue Yan University. Retrieved from http://www.symedialab.org.hk/symlbd/index.html
主辦機構：香港警察學院 Police College
傳媒茶聚 - 7月9日（周六）
Results of 2016 CPRFHK Young PR Professionals Competition Announced
(Extracted from CPRFHK media release)
The Council of Public Relations Firms of Hong Kong announces winners of 2016 Young PR Professionals Competition
Hong Kong, 31 May 2016 – The winners of the 2016 Young Public Relations Professionals Competition were announced yesterday during an awards ceremony held at Brick Lane Admiralty. Industry members and representatives from the business and government sectors attended the event. In its sixth year, the annual competition is organised by the Council of PR Firms in Hong Kong (CPRFHK).
The competition celebrates the best of Hong Kong’s young PR community and helps to further the career aspirations of promising students and young professionals. This year, the competition brief challenges entrants to develop a six-month creative, integrated public relations plan to promote a fictional government campaign to build pride in and celebrate the best things about Hong Kong, targeting Hong Kong citizens.
The winners of the 2016 Young PR Professionals Competition ‘Student’ Category:
- Runner-up – Adrian Chi Pang Wong, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
The judging panel included industry professionals from PR consultancies, in-house communications teams and academia. Submissions were judged based on the entrant’s understanding of public relations, the strategy employed and the creativity and originality of ideas proposed.
The 2016 Young Public Relations Professionals Competition awards ceremony is sponsored by Marketing Magazine Group and the Information Services Department of the Hong Kong SAR.
For more information please visit: http://www.cprfhk.org/
公共關係研討會2015由香港公共關係專業人員協會主辦，香港社會服務聯會協辦。出席的香港公共關係專業人員協會成員包括：會長梁綺蓮 Pamela、副會長尹美玉 Ruby、培訓及活動李少媚 Clara、導向委員會主席譚錦儀 Jenny、導向委員會委員雷淑雯 Germaine，等等。
- 司徒廣釗為CMRS 傳訊顧問公司始創人和合伙人
當天出席參加者有二百多人，均為社會服務機構主管、負責公關和企業聯絡工作職員。會上曾交談及交換名片也有多人，例如：香港戒毒會總幹事譚紫樺 Angelique、麥當勞叔叔之家慈善基金總幹事黃婷婷 Iris、新世界發展有限公司總經理 – 企業傳訊張一心 Maria、醫院管理局機構傳訊主任蔡宜君 Natallie、博愛醫院董事局籌募及推廣副經理黎燕文 Esther，香港電台機構傳訊及節目標準組總監伍曼儀 Amen，等等。